Monday 17 June 2013

My Summer Sewing List

Soon school will be over and I’ll have more time to do one of my favourite things – sew.

I thought I would put a list up of what I hope to accomplish before school starts up again. I’m hoping to accomplish two things by this. First, I LOVE lists to organize myself, and second, having it out there for everyone to see will keep me motivated to get these projects done. Some I’ve had in mind for quite a while. So without further ado here is my list in no special order…

~quilts for my nieces in Illinois (you did NOT just read that Joy  )

~a package of homemade gifts for my sister’s family in Wyoming – I’m really excited about the projects I’ve chosen for them

~finish the quilt I have started for my oldest son

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

~start a quilt for my second son

~a jumper for my youngest daughter for Canada Day with some fun fabric I bought about a month ago

~a skirt or two for my oldest daughter

~a skirt for my middle daughter

~a table runner for my dining room table

~something for my mom for Mother’s Day and my dad for Father’s Day

~a gift for a friend who is due with a baby in June

~a StoryBook (this link will take you to my mom’s site for selling the Creative Memories software I will be using for this gift) for my brother-in-law who is graduating from the Army Reserves

~boxers for my two little boys

~a clothespin bag

From time to time I will update this list and tell you how I’m doing. I will also let you know how much each project costs me. I love to raid my stash for making gifts.

What are your plans for this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment