Monday 21 April 2014

Some Sewing for Summer 2014


So now that I cleared up what I did for my sewing this winter, I've been thinking about what I would like to get sewn this spring and summer.
 
I would like to sew:
 
a skirt for myself - I've had the fabric for ages
 
a skirt for each of my daughters
 
a bag each to hold my two baby wraps and my mai tei - I will use the method I posted here only bigger, of course
 
I'm still going forward with quilting my oldest son's quilt. I would really like to finish it this summer.
 
a church dress each for my two youngest daughters
 
*some bread bags
 
*Lumber Jack hats for my two youngest boys for this winter
 
*wallet for myself
 
a bag for holding my clothespins
 
some doll clothes with my middle daughter
 
*reusable paper towels - I have wanted to do this ever since I first saw it.
 
Anything with an * can be found on my sewing board on Pinterest.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment