Sunday 11 May 2014

Time to do the Dishes

 
Breakfast is over so it's time to clean the kitchen. This has been a fun week, and I hope you have discovered some new menus for your breakfasts.

I didn't talk about meats - bacon, sausage, etc. - or drinks. Everyone has their own preferences for these. For that matter, I didn't really get into fruits, yogurt, applesauce, etc., but those are all quick breakfast options.

The winner of the giveaway is Georgel La More. Congratulations! You don't need to send me your contact information - I think I have it. ☺

I had lots of fun with the poll. The "ideal" breakfast from our poll is scrambled eggs, pancakes or waffles and tea. Sounds good to me. I may just have to make some pancakes tomorrow. ☺

What was your favourite part of this week?



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Julie Geoffrion12 May 2014 at 16:12

    Are you SURE you know where she lives ;) She has been a nomad the past few years ;) LOL :)
    Congrats Mom ;)
    Thanks Jen for the great recipes - I've printed a bunch up to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you like them. :)

    ReplyDelete